Tuesday Official Club Run Cancelled

Owing to the forecast of severe heat and the RED heat warning, we have taken the decision to cancel the official run on Tuesday 19th July.

If people still wish to run then that will be entirely your decision and risk but if so please stay safe. If people do choose to run, we would suggest running with other people – please use the WhatsApp group to check with any fellow runners.

Club Run will be back on Thursday